Community Engagement Showcase Registration
If you are interested in presenting, you'll need to register online. If you wish to present two projects or one CES and one URAD project, you must register each project separately. Space is limited but all students will be guaranteed one presentation at CES.
How to Register for CES
- If you are interested in presenting, complete your 2018 URAD registration by Sunday, March 24, 2019.
- Please review the CES registration information (PDF) before starting your online registration.
- Presenting as a group? Fill out one registration form for the whole group.
- Review your registration information when you receive the "Registration Confirmation" email. *Please note that when you submit your registration, you are also submitting your abstract as well.
- If you would like OSEEL to print your poster through NIU Creative Services for free, you must complete your poster (32" x 40") and submit as a PowerPoint to URAD@niu.edu by Sunday, March 31, 2019. Once you submit your poster to OSEEL, even if it is before the deadline, you cannot make any changes. Participants can only print one poster through NIU Creative Services for free.
- Be available and ready to present on Wednesday, April 17, 2019.
If you are attending the event, but not presenting, you do not need to register.
Information for CES Judges
Judges play a crucial role in this exciting event, providing important feedback for presenters to utilize for future presentations.
NIU faculty, staff, and graduate students are invited to serve as judges for both URAD and CES! Judging consists of rating a student’s poster presentation or exhibit on the overall design, relevance of the project, appropriate methods used, and interaction at the poster or exhibit. CES judges are needed from 12:00-2:00 p.m.
Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning
Altgeld Hall 100
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.